Thursday 14 November 2013

Inspiration from observation


Whilst working on this project I have found myself taking more notice of designs around me that are currently being used to promote live music in public places such as outside different venues. By taking pictures of these posters it has helped me generate better and often more effective design solutions. 


My starting point has changwd since I have started using other designs as inspiration.  For example before I would just dive into Photoshop, set the page to the size I need and start putting things in. Now I experiment with typography and colour schemes in a separate document before I start to build the product, as a result I am thinking more about the steps I am completing to end up with the final design. 


No comments:

Post a Comment