Thursday 14 November 2013

Developing my idea..

After reflecting on the work I have done already I have come to the conclusion that the designs do not really have a distinguished identity. Looking at other designs I can see that it is clear what kind of ethos the poster is presenting however it is unclear in my own designs. In order to overcome this I am going to brand the posters and possibly re branded a music promotion company to fit the "Nottingham Loves" theme.

I will take the 'Black Market' brand that is traditionally linked with Rock, Punk and Ska and turn it into a brand that promoted live music as a whole in Nottingham. In doing this it will provide me with a better idea of who and what the posters would be promoting.

The designs will follow the lines of 'Black Market Presents... Nottingham Loves...'. This will give the whole project its own identity and general 'vibe' which is very important when promoting events.

More designs to follow...




No comments:

Post a Comment