Tuesday 5 June 2012

Looking back at old graphics work

I recently found an old file of some graphics work I made in Photoshop from a couple of years ago, it was very interesting going through the old work and seeing how much I had improved over a few years. The work I do now looks much more professional  and presentable to a high profile client, and in some cases has been used by clients.

Below are some examples of work completed a couple of years ago.

This was part of my year 12 Media Studies coursework

This was a poster I did for a charity even in my home town

I was asked to design a logo for a film studios as part of a brief i was given as part of my year 11 graphics coursework


Below are some screen shots of graphics work I have recently created as part of my own work, tasks i did whilst working at Detonate and projects I did at Linney Design 

 Part of the project i did for the Post Office whilst i as working at Linneys
A poster for the 2nd annual charity event

I website image I made for Hospital Records whilst I was working at Detonate 

As you can see the recent works I have completed are of much higher quality and above all have been used my high profile clients. As I develop as a creative practitioner I must continue to improve my skills and reflect on how I am improving as i will be able to identify areas in which need more work and where I am already quite skilled.






No comments:

Post a Comment