Thursday 6 October 2011

My course so far....

After arriving in my new home of Nottingham I began my studies at Nottingham Trent University doing a degree in Media Creatives. I decided to do this course as it was broad in the way of subjects taught, I would have the opportunity to study everything from video editing to animation to web development. The first week was filled with inductions to the various different places we will be attending, we had a chance to meet the tutors, talk about the modules and discuss other opportunities regarding work placements.

First impressions? A slow start to the course with very disorganised timetables. I am looking forward to learning about all different aspects of multimedia but as of yet we have only participated in two tasks, a short animation workshop and a short photography task.

No comments:

Post a Comment