Saturday 8 October 2011

A music festival I helped to organise and play at





I recently helped to oganise a music festival endorsed by Orange Amplification, Mark Bass, Panarama Music, Drum Craft, Indie and Dirty Earth Records. the show was a huge success!!! Bands from all over the UK, Germany, USA and Latvia showed up to play at the Insane!

All the bands that played were brilliant... even Lord Bishop who used a dummer who has never even played with him before... Kudos to Brad Drury for that, a gifted dummer!

Heres where I start to sound "big headed".... it was said that 'Seeing Double' (my own band) was the most entertaining band of the night!!(and the loudest apparantly) and attracted the biggest crowd!!

This gig was one of the most enjoyable nights of my life.


Myself on Guitar (left), Connie Fletcher on Vocals (centre), Jay Quibell on Bass (right) and Richard Hawksley on Drums (back)

No comments:

Post a Comment